Penn Township Municipal Authority

Serving your public water and sewer needs

Welcome to our Web Site
          Last update on March 26, 2015 

PTMA Meeting Agenda...
The Penn Township Municipal Authority will hold it's next monthly meeting on Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at the PTMA office at 7:00 p.m. An agenda has been posted.

1st Quarter 2015 Billing...
The 1st quarter 2015 water and sewer bills have been mailed to our customers. To avoid late fees, please be sure to submit your payment on or before Friday, April 24, 2015.

The Authority requires all sewer vents to be 18 inches above the ground level. To avoid sewer problems, please ensure your sewer vent is at the required height and is free of debris.

It has become increasingly difficult for the PTMA Water Operators to read some of our customer's water meters due to overgrown shrubs and bushes located in front of the meter touch read pads. A water meter touch read pad is a black oval plastic pad attached to the exterior of the home, which allows PTMA operators to read the water meter without entering the home. PTMA operators must be able to easily access all meter touch read pads. Please be sure that the meter touch read pad, located on the exterior of your home, is easily accessible and clear of bushes or shrubs.

Payment Options...
The Northumberland National Bank (NNB), behind Lowe's in Hummels Wharf, accepts PTMA water and sewer bill payments. Please remember that we do not accept water and sewer bill payments at the PTMA office. If not paying at NNB, payments must be MAILED to: PTMA, P.O. Box 155, Selinsgrove, PA 17870. All mailed payments must be made in form of a check, money order or certified check. Cash is NOT accepted. To ensure that your payment is correctly applied to your PTMA account, please be sure to enclose your bar-coded stub located at the bottom of your invoice.

Home   Board Members   Meetings   Minutes   CCR Reports   Rules & Regs.   Contractors   Links   Contact Us

Hit Counters
REI Outdoors Gear